Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

This is the first day of the rest of my public life. 

I intend to blog about anything and everything in the perspective of a woman. Mainly, in my own way.

For men, this could be a portal into how a woman thinks or just something more to complain about.

For other women, this could be a way to relate to someone or maybe just another opportunity to scratch at my opinions while making yourself feel better.

Either way, feel free to scratch or complain.
I am sure there is medication for each.


I will start by revealing a little about my past.
There is no need to go into great detail.

I have lived in many U.S. states ranging from Alaska to Florida. I have worked for many small business owners and some major corporations like Toyota.
I am a 30 something year old woman. (Low thirties mind you.)

I am married but have no children. I have fostered children and I have cared for many children that were, of course, not my own.
I have helped a couple of people get off drugs though I have never been an avid drug user myself. I am not saying I have not smoked a joint. I am saying I have not indulged in chronic chemical drug use. 



With that said - I will begin this blog. I will define random things that cross my path or mind with my opinion. Feel free to share you opinion.

I like to say "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone can be one"










No comments:

Post a Comment